Author Topic: New Photobucket  (Read 1495 times)

sheltie

• VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
New Photobucket
« on: February 10, 2013, 08:07:31 AM »
Has anyone figured out how to transfer multiple pictures from Photobuck to this forum?  I can do one at a time and then lose continuity when trying to go back for more.

drocknut

• BlackRockDesertMeetup
  • VIP Elder
    • View Profile
Re: New Photobucket
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 11:28:54 AM »
nope, sorry

HeySal

• Rockin'
  • Administrator
  • VIP ELITE
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 07:59:11 PM »
I have no clue what photobucket does.  I have a photo gallery here and can tell you how to use it (in fact there's even video tutorials in the help section).   If you're using any other program to transfer photos - you're on your own figuring it out. 

Anyone who knows the answer though - please share it here.
Sal

Life's Short.  Rock Hard.

sheltie

• VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 04:55:00 AM »
I have no clue what photobucket does.  I have a photo gallery here and can tell you how to use it (in fact there's even video tutorials in the help section).   If you're using any other program to transfer photos - you're on your own figuring it out. 

Anyone who knows the answer though - please share it here.

Sal,

The reason I don't use the Photo Gallery is because I like instant gratification ;D.  I want to see the picture with the text rather than having to look for it in a storage area.  Besides, there are many storage programs, Flikr and Photobucket just to mention two and they store ALL photos, not just the ones we want to put on this forum.  I seriously doubt that they are many who really want to look at pictures I took while jetboating up the Rogue in 2006.

I found that A way of entering multiple pictures is by using the "modify" button of each post and go back and forth.  It's tedious but that's the only way I can see how to do it right now.

Denny

HeySal

• Rockin'
  • Administrator
  • VIP ELITE
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 09:41:14 AM »
That doesn't bother me a tad, Denny.  People can use whatever storage they want to..........but I don't know those programs so have no advice other than that I already gave in threads I've fixed.   I know how to do this one. So - as I said - if you use another program, ya gotta figure it out yourself unless someone who knows how stops here and plants the directions for ya.   I'm not a tech.  I'm SERIOUSLY not a tech.   ;)
Sal

Life's Short.  Rock Hard.