Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 1431 times)

keystonecops

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
I'm back
« on: March 15, 2014, 01:23:13 PM »
Covered a fair amount of country. The school didn't pan out. Wound up in Dayton, west of Salem. Seen an old house surrounded by grapes. The ol boy was out sprayn em. I asked if I could detect. He said I give a f- - -. Kindy crusty ;D I got a horse shoe and an old drawer pull. Mighta been porcelain at one, but most of it was gone. Still its nice to be out. Later Clyde

HeySal

• Rockin'
  • Administrator
  • VIP ELITE
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Re: I'm back
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 06:27:36 PM »
Ya know where would be kewl to swing that thing?  There's an old house (kinda collapsed) and barn right at the junction of 380 and Camp Cr.  Not sure if it was posted no trespassing or not. 
Sal

Life's Short.  Rock Hard.

keystonecops

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 03:53:07 AM »
Ya know where would be kewl to swing that thing?  There's an old house (kinda collapsed) and barn right at the junction of 380 and Camp Cr.  Not sure if it was posted no trespassing or not. 
Yep, I know where yer talkn. Been tryn to figger out the laws. Lessn I'm mistaken, even if its not posted I believe its considerd private. Found a club here in Kiezer geared to detectors and gold hunters. Gonna

check it out. Later Clyde

drocknut

• BlackRockDesertMeetup
  • VIP Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 06:14:46 AM »
Too bad you didn't find more but glad you got to go out and swing  ;)

HeySal

• Rockin'
  • Administrator
  • VIP ELITE
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 04:53:53 PM »
Yep, I know where yer talkn. Been tryn to figger out the laws. Lessn I'm mistaken, even if its not posted I believe its considerd private. Found a club here in Kiezer geared to detectors and gold hunters. Gonna

check it out. Later Clyde

Yeah, it's still private.  Whether the owner wants to put up a fuss with someone being on their property or not is up to the owner, though, not the gov.   Some owners care, and some don't really -- as long as people don't go there and then try to sue owners if they get hurt.
Sal

Life's Short.  Rock Hard.

CCanfield

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 05:38:38 PM »
if it were an old house you did not detect it enough horse shoe humm tune that baby in, I have found silver dimes, dollars, and lots of copper, you will get it soon. ;)