Author Topic: humble beginings  (Read 1685 times)

keystonecops

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
humble beginings
« on: March 25, 2014, 08:51:19 AM »
If this works: Top down quarters,dimes,nickels,pennies, the lone one is a Chucky Cheese token

All modern, but with the head phones I can hear my detector talkn to me 8) Now just gotta find some old places and ask. Later Clyde

HeySal

• Rockin'
  • Administrator
  • VIP ELITE
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Re: humble beginings
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 11:27:43 AM »
That's not a bad start for just learning the machine.   Keep it up and at least you'll get your money back for the equipment.  ;D
Sal

Life's Short.  Rock Hard.

keystonecops

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 12:46:40 PM »
That's not a bad start for just learning the machine.   Keep it up and at least you'll get your money back for the equipment.  ;D
What I'm hopn for is enough older ones to upgrade my current detector. Just got a book on coins and there value, some of those coins are worth a lot. Still its fun. Ya just never know what yer gonna dig up. Later Clyde

drocknut

• BlackRockDesertMeetup
  • VIP Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 01:17:10 PM »
Pretty darn cool.  Sounds like you are having a lot of fun. 

HeySal

• Rockin'
  • Administrator
  • VIP ELITE
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 01:24:02 PM »
What I'm hopn for is enough older ones to upgrade my current detector. Just got a book on coins and there value, some of those coins are worth a lot. Still its fun. Ya just never know what yer gonna dig up. Later Clyde

Forget the coins.  How many more of those Chucky Cheese tokens do you need to get a pizza?  ;D
Sal

Life's Short.  Rock Hard.

boxofrocks

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
  • My German rockhound
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 03:02:16 PM »
If this works: Top down quarters,dimes,nickels,pennies, the lone one is a Chucky Cheese token

All modern, but with the head phones I can hear my detector talkn to me 8) Now just gotta find some old places and ask. Later Clyde
Can you hear the voices Clyde?  :D
Dean
"Integrity - doing the right thing even when there is no one looking."
He who dies with more rocks than Tony wins......:)

keystonecops

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 03:53:53 PM »
OhhhYeah Dean. I can hear voices in my sleep  :'( Dang rain is back though >:( Went too an estate sale awhile back. The house was late 1800 early 1900. Need to drive out that way see can I get on it. Later Clyde

CCanfield

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2014, 02:44:48 PM »
OhhhYeah Dean. I can hear voices in my sleep  :'( Dang rain is back though >:( Went too an estate sale awhile back. The house was late 1800 early 1900. Need to drive out that way see can I get on it. Later Clyde

Yup old houses is the way to go!  keep going on those modern coins and you will have enough change to buy another.