Author Topic: silver mine?  (Read 1778 times)

keystonecops

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
silver mine?
« on: March 29, 2014, 01:07:47 PM »
So on the way back, I drove up to an old house I went to for a estate sale. Met the owner, said I could detect. Asked if he knew any history of the place. Said one paper showed house was built 1859, another said 1879. The original owner had a log cabin up behind the house. Said its long gone but knows where it was. In front of the house was the old stage route from West Salem to Dallas :o I am so stoked. Got too wait for some dr
y days, my MD is not water proof. I'm going to see if he will let me sift where the cabin was. Later Clyde

HeySal

• Rockin'
  • Administrator
  • VIP ELITE
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Re: silver mine?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 07:30:21 PM »
That's awesome!  You're gonna have fun on that one.  Can hardly wait to hear what you dig up.
Sal

Life's Short.  Rock Hard.

keystonecops

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 04:10:03 AM »
That's awesome!  You're gonna have fun on that one.  Can hardly wait to hear what you dig up.
I know. On the drive I saw a bunch of old farms and houses. Just have to get out and start asking. Later Clyde

CCanfield

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 05:12:10 AM »
I know. On the drive I saw a bunch of old farms and houses. Just have to get out and start asking. Later Clyde
  Time to go start mining!!!!

keystonecops

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 02:05:15 PM »
UUUGH :P Helped the kids with yard work today. Got a Percocet in me right now. Probly not gonna be any good tomorrow. Retired my fanny perpidicular ;D Later Clyde

CCanfield

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 05:07:04 PM »
UUUGH :P Helped the kids with yard work today. Got a Percocet in me right now. Probly not gonna be any good tomorrow. Retired my fanny perpidicular ;D Later Clyde
Ya know they always say no pain no gain!  Weds and tomorrow are not going to be raining so go then!

keystonecops

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 04:34:25 AM »
Ya know they always say no pain no gain!  Weds and tomorrow are not going to be raining so go then!
Be somewhere. I'm gona call the guy and see if Saturday will work. He prefers I come out on a weekend. Later Clyde