Author Topic: Weather  (Read 5973 times)

coldwatergold

• BlackRockDesertMeetup
  • VIP ELITE
  • gold claim-Downeyville, ca.
    • View Profile
Weather
« on: December 16, 2010, 06:17:18 AM »
I don't know much about the weather but it seems to be an awful damp year so far, our reservoirs are already so full that they are letting water out to make room for the next series of storms and from watching the storms coming thru Oregon I figure everything and everybody there must be covered by mold, so is this caused by the global warming? coldwatergold

HeySal

• Rockin'
  • Administrator
  • VIP ELITE
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Weather
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 09:06:52 AM »
After all the IPCC and University emails got hacked and some countries refused to attend the Climate summit on warming because of the hack science (it was edited by politicians) all but the most brainwashed let go of the warming BS, Bob.  It was warm, but not as warm as their doctored figures showed (peak year was 1998).

There are about 30,000 scientists who signed a petition against the 4,000 that signed the Kayoto - and a lot of those 4,000 had no science education but were passed of as scientists.  Ya like your energy policies run by hairdressers and restaurant managers? Hahahaha.

Anyhow -- many climatologists say it is cooling now.  Cold = wet.  This is the second year in a row that has been cold - last year it was colder at times than it has been since the 70's - in a few places coldest for a lot longer than that.

That is why our politicians now blather about climate CHANGE .....we found out the warming scam was all about more money.  Now CHANGE is about money too --- but the climate has always been changing and always will be, so why are they trying to get taxes from us?  Tax the sun...it's the largest blame for climate change. 
Sal

Life's Short.  Rock Hard.

coldwatergold

• BlackRockDesertMeetup
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 01:59:37 PM »
I just read somewhere that 2009 was the warmest year ever recorded, that sound like a warming trend to me...coldwatergold

Alan Lee

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 05:12:45 PM »
The local TV station interviewed a professor who said it's just the weather not climate change.  Something about the artic oscillation.  NASA was saying that 2010 is now the warmest year on record while others are saying it ties 1998.  Whatever it is I got moss growing everywhere.

~Al~ 

coldwatergold

• BlackRockDesertMeetup
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 03:47:45 AM »
I figured you would be damp in Washington also...I spent a winter on Puget Sound during my high school days and the one day it didn't rain, it snowed...coldwatergold

HeySal

• Rockin'
  • Administrator
  • VIP ELITE
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 01:16:18 PM »
The scientists stating that 2010 was the warmest year are funded by the great politicians trying to bring you a very hefty climate tax.  Independent scientists say 1998.

Don't forget the cold that froze oranges in Florida last winter - or the unusual cold in TX, too.  Many places last winter were colder than they've seen since the seventies and some much further back. 

This summer we got news reports from our mass media drooling talking heads that told us about the fires in Russia due to extreme heat, but they forgot to mention the rest of the country wasn't experiencing any unusual heat.  It was localized here and there, but not planetary.  Crops got messed up here in CA because it wasn't as hot as usual.

They will try to keep pushing warming until they get that tax levied on us so when you hear news of "global warming" make sure you find out who is funding the "scientists" or politicians behind the report before you believe a word of it. 

Heat is determined much by the sun and our sun has not been as active as normal this cycle so far.  The tilt of the earth is also a determinant, so if it's not tipped to the same angle, we're not going to get as hot.

Politicians still want us to believe CO2 is making us hot..........yet scientists not funded by the political machines are quick to note that it has been proven that high CO2 levels ALWAYS follow a warming trend.

Politicians also still want us to believe that warming North oceans are our fault and don't have much to say about underground volcanoes erupting up there right now.  Molten lava has a way of heating stuff up.  I don't know how they think taxing our last untaxed dollars out of us is going to fix volcanic flow.

NEVER listen to a scientist funded by politicians. 
Sal

coldwatergold

• BlackRockDesertMeetup
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 02:24:17 PM »
I sent a e-mail to my cousin in Oregon asking him if it was raining up there yet..his reply..blub. blub blub...coldwatergold

HeySal

• Rockin'
  • Administrator
  • VIP ELITE
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 09:12:51 PM »
The Midwest is getting stomped right now, too - but they're getting snow and ice.  England is getting hit and so are other parts of Europe.

This morning the roads were flooding here, too.  The rain stopped for several hours then started back up - stopped again and hope it just goes the hell away for awhile -- we already have crocus and lilies starting to bloom and they are at least 3 to 4 months early.
Sal

coldwatergold

• BlackRockDesertMeetup
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2010, 02:22:23 PM »
not me...I'm hoping for some good floods to move the gold around, expose new areas....coldwatergold

CCanfield

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2010, 02:27:41 PM »
Yup it has been raining here but like you said good for rocks and gold.  Anyways tho we do get a lot of good days also had a few last week. 

coldwatergold

• BlackRockDesertMeetup
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 03:53:59 PM »
It would be a good time to be out looking if you could get thru all the mud...coldwatergold

Alan Lee

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 06:01:35 PM »
I figured you would be damp in Washington also...I spent a winter on Puget Sound during my high school days and the one day it didn't rain, it snowed...coldwatergold

Yeah but I live in the south east corner ( Washington, Idaho, Oregon border) and we're used to sagebrush and cactus not moss and fungus.  Town I live in used to be called Jawbone Flats cause it was so desolate.

~Al~

Alan Lee

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 06:12:38 PM »
Sal the only scientist I've talked to personaly is my ex-brother-in-law.  He works for our local energy utility and he thinks we are contributing to the problem.  Me?  I don't know.

~Al~

HeySal

• Rockin'
  • Administrator
  • VIP ELITE
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 08:11:57 PM »
We're contributing to problems alright - but we mean nothing when it comes to weather.  We have pushed many areas over carrying capacity and clearing land at the rates we are isn't doing any of us any good.  The weather will react different in areas that are cleared.   A forested area with lots of vegetation doesn't flood half as easy as areas of urban sprawl - and it doesn't erode as badly.  And of course, desertificated areas are going to be hotter. 

We are using resources at unbelievable rates and every gov in the world is trying to find ways to get many precious metals recycled.  We're going to be out of a few in the next decade - a few more will last until the end of the century...at the current rate of use, anyway.  We've got trash piling so high that they are having to find ways to use it - fuel is one thing they're making out of trash now - recycling what they can.

We can't keep up the chemical pollution - but our only other alternative is natural, and there are just too many people to be able to sustain use of natural resources.  We need to be growing hemp and bamboo and we need to start doing it fast - we could sustain use of bamboo wood, and many types of bamboo are also highly nutritious.  Think of the trees we'd save if we used hemp paper again, too. 

Doesn't matter what the hell the weather is when you've populated to an extent that you are stripping the earth clear of forestry and resources and dousing everything with toxic chemicals.
Sal

coldwatergold

• BlackRockDesertMeetup
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2010, 04:38:28 AM »
Does this mean we are all going to die? And here I was just getting up to speed.:) coldwatergold