Author Topic: Weather  (Read 5974 times)

HeySal

• Rockin'
  • Administrator
  • VIP ELITE
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Weather
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2010, 06:57:45 AM »
Does this mean we are all going to die? And here I was just getting up to speed.:) coldwatergold

Well some say in 2012, Bob, but I'm busy in 2013 so won't be able to attend the end of the world with them.
My guess is it will end by 2064. Maybe not for everyone but for me anyhow.........nobody in my family lives past 110 years. 
Sal

Life's Short.  Rock Hard.

Alan Lee

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2010, 02:31:03 PM »
Watched a couple of videos on the flooding down there today.  Hope y'all are missing the worst of it.  Stay safe.

~Al~

coldwatergold

• BlackRockDesertMeetup
  • VIP ELITE
  • gold claim-Downeyville, ca.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2010, 08:04:55 AM »
We just arrived in so. cal yesterday, one of my hunting buddies lives next door, his hanger at the airport is under 9 feet of water, they towed his plane to higher ground but the water is only 6" from is plane and rising, the good news is that the rain has stopped and it looks like the level is not getting any higher just yet, of course everything in the hanger will be a mess....coldwatergold

CCanfield

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2010, 02:44:08 PM »
Yeah my cuz says there is lots of flash flooding in the desert should be lots of old things surfacing out there for sure.  Cali is going to have a lot of gold, and old things come up after all the rain.  A city east of him got 6" in one day wow never got that much here.

coldwatergold

• BlackRockDesertMeetup
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2010, 01:21:08 PM »
Did you happen to catch any of the pictures of the airport in so.cal that was under water??? One of my hunting buddies has two planes there and two hangers, one plane under 12' of water the other got towed to high ground he thinks. The army corp of engineers owns the ground as there is a dam there to catch flood water and this is the second time he has been flooded, he's changing airports...coldwatergold

CCanfield

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2010, 03:22:16 PM »
Enjoy the hammering of the rain down there Coldwater, as we just get the cold here.

CCanfield

• MemCenOR
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2010, 03:23:59 PM »
I guess that it would be a good time to change airports as well:) unless he wants a boat dock.

coldwatergold

• BlackRockDesertMeetup
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2010, 04:11:07 PM »
I told him he could put it up here with my plane but he feels a 6 hour drive every time he wants to fly is too much:)  He's hauling all the stuff that is savable to Fall River to his farm (near Alturas)..I may have to help him in a few weeks...coldwatergold

HeySal

• Rockin'
  • Administrator
  • VIP ELITE
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2011, 07:55:44 AM »
N. Dakota is getting slammed now.  They had troopers out rescuing stranded motorists - up there, though, it's snow not rain.
Sal

Life's Short.  Rock Hard.

coldwatergold

• BlackRockDesertMeetup
  • VIP ELITE
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2011, 11:16:57 AM »
Can't get too much of a good thing....come on gold....coldwatergold