Author Topic: posting from gallery to forum?  (Read 2408 times)

Rheum Trucker

• View Profile
posting from gallery to forum?
« on: October 04, 2014, 09:41:30 AM »
Finally figured out how to get a picture posted on your site in the image gallery....  but what I really want to do is just put a picture into a post.  I thought by having it in the gallery I could attach it to the post but I give up!

I just joined, but sharing pics would be a big part of enjoying your site.  If it can't be done without downloading other stuff or can't be done on an iPad or Android please let me know now.  I use a pc, an iPad, and a Samsung tablet interchangeably, and since I'm usually on the road it's the iPad.

Thank you

Rheum Trucker

• View Profile
Re: posting from gallery to forum?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 09:55:28 AM »
I was able to do it easily through facebook.  Copy the image, paste in my post, click on your 'insert image'.  Did a preview to make sure.  I never resized, there was plenty of code, I didn't have to download something else.  If I have a pic I don't want on facebook I'll just post it for just me (vs friends or public).

This seemed simple without having to worry about sizing, downloading, etc

HeySal

• Rockin'
  • Administrator
  • VIP ELITE
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Re: posting from gallery to forum?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 01:16:37 PM »
Basically it's the same for the gallery as FB.  Go to the full size pic, right click on it and "copy image location" - then put that in your post and highlight it then click the image icon - second row 2nd image on the left. 
Sal

Life's Short.  Rock Hard.